If you are interested about the project in general, check Project Log 0: Automating Azure Security Reports With AZSK, NodeJS and PS
New features (Change log)
Combining Subscription and resource security results
- The current implementation doesn’t anymore use PS to produce the report. AZSK, the tool gathering the data uses PS obviously, but combining and parsing the report is now 100% NodeJS. Earlier version of this tool used some parsing in PS.
- Added append route, that will combine the inputs for resource and subscription scans
- Test all the features with scan data from honeypot tenant:
- Combine reports from subscription and resource scan
- Access the NodeJS Api and Portal from the MD file report for further investigation the items
This ends part three of the project log, stay tuned for more!
Cool logo generator used in NodeJS API http://patorjk.com/software/taag/
0 comments on “Project Log Part 3: Automating Azure Security Reports – Combining Subscription and resource security results”